'A través de las sombras / Through the Shadows' Exhibition Opening
Destiny Mata and Arlene Mejorado come together in ‘A través de las sombras / Through the Shadows’ to exhibit works that not only incorporate each artists’ interests in fine art and journalism, but also shed light on communities largely forgotten.
Pyramid Hill Sculpture Park and Museum is proud to present “Through the Shadows / A través de las sombras,” a non-traditional photo exhibition featuring the work of Destiny Mata and Arlene Mejordo. The exhibition of color portrait photography will be open throughout October. Images will be printed on banners and hung throughout the park (in the trees, on trails, etc.) and will provide the public with a new way to interact with lens-based art.
This innovative approach to a photographyView more
General admission to the park is $8 for adults and $3 for children 12 and under; guests can pay for admission at the Visitor Center.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Oct 20, 2020 at 09:00 am (Tue)
- Oct 21, 2020 at 09:00 am (Wed)
- Oct 22, 2020 at 09:00 am (Thu)
- Oct 23, 2020 at 09:00 am (Fri)
- Oct 24, 2020 at 09:00 am (Sat)
- Oct 25, 2020 at 09:00 am (Sun)
- Oct 26, 2020 at 09:00 am (Mon)
- Oct 27, 2020 at 09:00 am (Tue)
- Oct 28, 2020 at 09:00 am (Wed)
- Oct 29, 2020 at 09:00 am (Thu)
- Oct 30, 2020 at 09:00 am (Fri)
- Oct 31, 2020 at 09:00 am (Sat)
1763 Hamilton Cleves Rd., Hamilton, OH 45013
What's Nearby - Pyramid Hill Sculpture Park & Museum
FILTER MAP BY
|FILTER MAP BY|
Parking is included with admission.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Restrooms located at the Pavilion and Gallery Loop are OPEN, and all park water fountains are shut OFF. We ask that all guests abide by social distancing guidelines, keeping 6ft separation. Guests are not allowed to gather in groups of 10 or more inside the park, and not allowed to touch, climb, or sit on any of the sculptures.