Please Note: This event has expired.
RE(NEW)ED Celebration: Performances and Events at Music Hall
Performances and events happening at Music Hall during the RE(NEW)ED Celebration for Music Hall + More
After the official Opening Ceremony where Music Hall opens its doors to the public for the first time since renovations began, the RE(NEW)ED Celebration for Music Hall + More continues. Music Hall will be full of fantastic performers and fascinating events that you won't want to miss! See below for a schedule of performances. Ballroom activities will include:
- Exhibit of Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra portraits by Clara Harkavy
- Cincinnati Opera Costumes Display
- Opera Costume Shop
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
Music Hall Stage
- 10:30 a.m.: Cincinnati Pops Brass Quintet
- 11:30 a.m.: Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra String Quartet
- 12:30 p.m.: Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra Woodwind Quintet
- 1:30 p.m.: Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra String Quartet
Music Hall Artisan Cake courtesy of the Carol Ann & Ralph V. Haile, Jr./U.S. Bank Foundation
SPMH Organ Panel Video & Hook & Hastings Organ Panel video airs:
- 10:30 a.m.
- 11 a.m.
- 12:30 p.m.
- 1:30 p.m.
- 2:30 p.m.
CET Music Hall documentary on the Music Hall renovation and live performances by members of the Cincinnati Opera.
- 10:30 a.m.: CET documentary airs
- 11 a.m.: Live Opera performance
- 12:30 p.m.: CET documentary airs
- 1 p.m.: Live Opera performance
- 2 p.m.: CET documentary airs
- 2:30 p.m.: Live Opera performance
Selected 2017-2018 Season Cincinnati Ballet performances will include the ballroom scene from "Romeo & Juliet" (Second Company), pas de deux from "Beauty & the Beast" (Second Company), the 2nd Movement from "The Dance Will Set You Free" (Main Company), "Collide!" collaboration with Contemporary Dance Theatre featuring “Man in the Mirror” (Second Company), "Tarantella" (Professional Training Division and Otto M. Budig Academy) and Mambo from "West Side Story."
- 10:30 a.m.: Selected 2017-2018 Season Works
- 11:30 a.m.: Interactive Dance with Julie Sunderland/Academy
- 12:30 p.m.: Selected 2017-2018 Season Works
- 1:30 p.m.: Interactive Dance with Julie Sunderland/Academy
- 2:30 p.m.: Selected 2017-2018 Season Works
May Festival Rehearsal Room
La Traviata and May Festival performances.
- 10:30 a.m.: La Traviata pop up performance
- 11 a.m.: May Festival performance
- Noon: La Traviata pop up performance
- 12:30 p.m.: May Festival performance
- 1:30 p.m.: La Traviata pop up performance
1241 Elm Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Several parking options surround Music Hall. A 450-space underground garage at Washington Park is located directly across Elm Street from the front doors of venue. This convenient garage also has handicapped parking and elevators. A surface lot between Music Hall and Memorial Hall is accessible from Elm Street and Central Parkway. Convenient parking is also available at the Town Center Parking (CET) Garage on Central Parkway. Pay-on-entry parking is $10-$15 for special events at all nearby lots. For more information about parking at Music Hall, call (513) 744-3344.
Handicapped-Accessible Parking: There are several handicap-designated spots at the Washington Park Garage across the street from Music Hall, as well as at the surface lot located between Music Hall and Memorial Hall and in the Town Center (CET) Garage on Central Parkway. We recommend arriving early for the best parking. You may also drop off patrons in front of Music Hall on Elm Street and then park. If you require wheelchair assistance, please alert a security officer and they will contact a staff member to bring a wheelchair out to the curb and assist you to your seats.
Music Hall staff strive to provide every patron with a quality experience when they visit, and accomodations are available for persons with special needs. All patrons are encouraged to contact us forView more
Music Hall staff strive to provide every patron with a quality experience when they visit, and accomodations are available for persons with special needs. All patrons are encouraged to contact us for additional information at MHAssist@cincinnatiarts.org or (513) 721-3344.View less