Please Note: This event has expired.
Sunset Salons: Craft
A mid-week dose of inspiration, join us for a vibrant evening at the crossroads of interesting people and fresh ideas with a conversation about Dance in Cincinnati.
Sunset Salons—a cheeky modern take on Enlightenment salons–is a series of five vibrant evenings designed to connect and inspire our region’s culturally invested adults through hands-on conversation with panels of local experts.
CRAFT: Call them what you want: hobbyists, hackers, artisans, crafters. These are the doers who put the D in DIY. Come see what inspires their impulsive craving to create.
• Brian Stuparyk, Steam Whistle Letterpress and Design
• Christina Salley Davis and Grace Dobush, crafty supermarket
• Ella Mulford, Main Library Maker Space
• Jaime Thomspon, Contemporary Arts Center
• Jessica Wolf, Paper Acorn
• Lindsay Dewald, The City Flea
• Panel moderated by Tamia Stinson, Cincinnati Magazine
6:30 Doors open for light bites and paper bird craft making with Jessica Wolf of Paper Acorn
7:30 Featured panel
8:30 Final bites, thoughts, and farewells
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
Doors open at 6:30, featured panel begins at 7pm.
2728 Short Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45219
Parking is available on-street as well as in multiple close-by parking garages.