IMPORTANT! Due to the Coronavirus response events may be Postponed or Cancelled. CLICK HERE for more info.
Suders Art Store began in 1924 when John Suder Sr. purchased a frame shop, Biddlemeier’s, at 1331 Vine St. in Cincinnati and changed the name to Suders. Primarily a frame shop and gallery at first, art materials were eventually added to accommodate the local artists who came to the store to sell their paintings.
In 1931 the store moved a few doors down the street to 1309 Vine St. where it remains to this day. The art materials have grown and crowded out the artwork, but the framing services remain.