Educational - Gallery/Museum - History/Heritage - Nonprofit - Special Events
416 Clark Street, Cincinnati, OH 45203
The Betts House, built in 1804, is Ohio’s oldest brick house still resident in its original location. It is owned by The National Society of The Colonial Dames of America in the State of Ohio (NSCDA-OH). At the Betts House, NSCDA-OH offers programs and exhibits that promote historic preservation and education of the early history of the greater Cincinnati region. The Betts House also offers programs on building trades that honor the legacy of brick-maker William Betts and his family.
The Betts House is open for tours Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from 12-5pm please visit our website for more information on programs and exhibits. For questions please call 513-651-0734 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org