2 Pianos, 4 Hands
Piano wizardry and laugh-out-loud comedy.
Piano wizardry and laugh-out-loud comedy come together to tell the story of Richard and Ted’s life-long pursuit of becoming concert pianist superstars. They work tirelessly to master legendary music from Beethoven and Bach to Billy Joel, enduring endless practice, stage fright and agonizing competition along the way. Two performers tickle the ivories (and your funny bone) while portraying dozens of characters like their naïve childhood selves, the eccentric piano teachers who guide them andView more
Prices for 2 Pianos, 4 Hands start at $35 depending on seat location and performance day, and they are subject to change. Tickets for teens and students are $30, $40 or $50 depending on seat location. Student tickets are just $15 on the day of the show. Plus, Sunday is College Night, with tickets to all 7 p.m. performances just $10.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Nov 20, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Wed)
- Nov 21, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Thu)
- Nov 22, 2019 at 08:00 pm (Fri)
- Nov 23, 2019 at 04:00 pm (Sat)
- Nov 23, 2019 at 08:00 pm (Sat)
- Nov 24, 2019 at 02:00 pm (Sun)
- Nov 24, 2019 at 07:00 pm (Sun)
- Nov 26, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Tue)
- Nov 27, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Wed)
- Nov 29, 2019 at 08:00 pm (Fri)
- Nov 30, 2019 at 04:00 pm (Sat)
- Nov 30, 2019 at 08:00 pm (Sat)
- Dec 1, 2019 at 02:00 pm (Sun)
- Dec 1, 2019 at 07:00 pm (Sun)
- Dec 3, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Tue)
- Dec 4, 2019 at 01:00 pm (Wed)
- Dec 5, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Thu)
- Dec 6, 2019 at 08:00 pm (Fri)
- Dec 7, 2019 at 04:00 pm (Sat)
- Dec 7, 2019 at 08:00 pm (Sat)
- Dec 8, 2019 at 02:00 pm (Sun)
- Dec 10, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Tue)
- Dec 11, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Wed)
- Dec 12, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Thu)
- Dec 13, 2019 at 08:00 pm (Fri)
- Dec 14, 2019 at 04:00 pm (Sat)
- Dec 14, 2019 at 08:00 pm (Sat)
- Dec 15, 2019 at 02:00 pm (Sun)
- Dec 17, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Tue)
- Dec 18, 2019 at 07:30 pm (Wed)
Additional time info:
Public previews are all performances between Saturday, Nov. 9, and Wednesday, Nov. 13.
Opening Night: Share the excitement of Thursday opening nights with a lively post-show cast party with complimentary hors d’oeuvres by Vonderhaar’s Catering. Opening Night performance will be held Thursday, Nov. 14, at 7:30 p.m.
Meet the Artists: Please join us for a stimulating and informative discussion with some of the cast members after the following performances: Sunday, Nov. 17, at 2 p.m.; Sunday, Nov. 24, at 2 p.m.; Wednesday, Nov. 27, at 7:30 p.m.; Thursday,Dec. 12, at 7:30 p.m.
962 Mt. Adams Circle, Cincinnati, OH 45202
FILTER MAP BY
|FILTER MAP BY|
Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park
Convenient parking is available in the Playhouse garage and can be reserved in advance by calling the Box Office. This is strongly recommended as parking may be sold out on the day of the show, and parking space is limited in Mt. Adams. Garage parking is $8.50 in advance for subscribers and $10 for single ticket buyers and at time of performance (if available). Accessible parking for those with disabilities is located in front of the Playhouse’s main entrance, as well as in the Playhouse parking garage. These spaces are limited and must be reserved and paid for in advance. All vehicles using these spaces must display a valid disability sticker. If you prefer to find free parking on surrounding streets, please allow plenty of extra time. Limited free parking is available (where marked) on streets surrounding the Playhouse. Eden Park officially closes at 10 p.m. As a grace period to the Playhouse and its patrons, the police will not ticket vehicles until one half-hour following the end of a performance. The Playhouse assumes no responsibility for anyone receiving a ticket for illegal parking. We also remind you to lock your car and refrain from leaving any valuables visible inside your vehicle.