America's Wonders in 3D
Marvel at the music in this 3D journey of America’s wonders with the Cincinnati Pops.
- We marvel at the sweeping Grand Canyon Suite and Appalachian Spring, and our hearts beat to familiar tunes such as New York, New York and I Left My Heart in San Francisco.
- Settle back as the Pops maps these great works and take a 3D journey like you’ve never seen before—on the big screen above the stage.
- From Times Square to the Golden Gate Bridge and redwood forests to the Grand Canyon, this is your ticket for an awe-inspiring experience.
- Kids’ tickets $15, courtesy of Graeter’s.
Contact: (513) 381-3300
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Oct 4, 2019 at 08:00 pm (Fri)
- Oct 5, 2019 at 08:00 pm (Sat)
- Oct 6, 2019 at 02:00 pm (Sun)
1241 Elm Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202
FILTER MAP BY
|FILTER MAP BY|
Several parking options surround Music Hall. A 450-space underground garage at Washington Park is located directly across Elm Street from the front doors of venue. This convenient garage also has handicapped parking and elevators. A surface lot between Music Hall and Memorial Hall is accessible from Elm Street and Central Parkway. Convenient parking is also available at the Town Center Parking (CET) Garage on Central Parkway. Pay-on-entry parking is $5-$10 for special events at all nearby lots. For more information about parking at Music Hall, call (513) 744-3344.
Handicapped-Accessible Parking: There are several handicap-designated spots at the Washington Park Garage across the street from Music Hall, as well as at the surface lot located between Music Hall and Memorial Hall and in the Town Center (CET) Garage on Central Parkway. We recommend arriving early for the best parking. You may also drop off patrons in front of Music Hall on Elm Street and then park. If you require wheelchair assistance, please alert a security officer and they will contact a staff member to bring a wheelchair out to the curb and assist you to your seats.
Music Hall staff strive to provide every patron with a quality experience when they visit, and accomodations are available for persons with special needs. All patrons are encouraged to contact us forView more
Music Hall staff strive to provide every patron with a quality experience when they visit, and accomodations are available for persons with special needs. All patrons are encouraged to contact us for additional information at MHAssist@cincinnatiarts.org or (513) 721-3344.View less