Diagnose This! Tales of a Medical Actor
Hilarious, cringe-worthy stories of Medical Student foibles!
from Donna Kay Speaks (Portland, OR)
Primary Lineup – Solo Performance (Comedy, Storytelling)
When an improv comedian plays patient for medical students, what results is a hilarious and moving view into the world of healthcare. “Diagnose This! Tales of a Medical Actor” will make you laugh, cry, cringe, and say “F*** The System!” Contains strong opinions and blunt talk about lady parts.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Jun 2, 2019 at 07:00 pm (Sun)
- Jun 4, 2019 at 08:30 pm (Tue)
- Jun 5, 2019 at 07:00 pm (Wed)
- Jun 7, 2019 at 08:30 pm (Fri)
- Jun 9, 2019 at 04:45 pm (Sun)
- Jun 11, 2019 at 08:30 pm (Tue)
- Jun 12, 2019 at 07:00 pm (Wed)
- Jun 14, 2019 at 06:30 pm (Fri)
1212 Jackson St, Cincinnati, OH